Bench sheeters for pasta makers mod. SF
Sheeting pasta machines for bench
The range of bench dough sheeters are machines designed to obtain the desired thickness of pastry or pizza.
They solve the problems of small and medium production in artisan and industrial pasta factories.
The system of use makes the machines extremely versatile and practical, having only the adjustment of the thickness, it is therefore possible to obtain different thicknesses of the dough from zero to 7.5 for both dough and pizza, particularly when cutting.
It is therefore possible to lay out batters of all widths from cm.22, cm.32, cm.40, cm.50.
Made entirely of stainless steel and aluminum with wooden cylinders for a home-made pastry or made of steel for longer life.
The machines have a high degree of reliability while the accident prevention systems and finishes complete the pleasant aesthetic appearance and the indispensable safety for the operation.
|Model||SF 220||SF 250||SF 320||SF 400||SF 500|
|mm.||220 ø 38||250 ø 55||320 ø 55||400 ø 55||500 ø 55|
Semi-automatic dough sheeters for Pasta Makers
Semi-automatic dough sheeter machines
Semi-automatic dough sheeters are models that are used in the various sectors of pasta production. They are used in particular as machines for shops or laboratories for the production of fresh pasta, hotels, restaurants, supermarkets.
Group for the production of dough, preparation of dough and cutter composed of:
- Kneading tank with tilting flour duster with shaft, removable blades (only on Mod. 320) in stainless steel material
- Rollers manually adjustable for the production and processing of the dough at the desired thickness
- Cutters (optional) with cuts of different widths for the production of tagliatelle, pappardelle, linguine, etc …
- Structure in die-cast and worked aluminum, side panels in aluminum, base in painted steel, surfaces in contact with the dough built in stainless steel and in materials suitable for contact with food
- Safety guards with a mechanical coupling and disengagement system on the tank for opening the lid on the tank, block protection grid on rolling mill cylinders with emergency and reverse locking system, emergency pedal, machine lock and reverse for the machine itself .
|Model||C 280||C 320|
|Mixer Bowl||11 Kg
with fixed shaft
with fixed shaft
|Cut sheet||4 cuts||5 cuts|
|Sheet thickness||0-4 mm||0-10 mm|
|1,5 - 2,5 - 5 - 10||1,5 - 2,5 - 5 - 10 - 15|
|Hourly production||30 Kg/h||40 Kg/h|
|Engine power||1,1 Kw||2,0 Kw|
|Weight||150 Kg||280 Kg|
|Dimensions||80x90x140 cm||90x120x150 cm|
|Cut sheet width||300 mm||330 mm|
Automatic sheeters for Pasta factories
Automatic dough sheeter machines
Automatic Pasta Sheeters are automatic machines for the production of dough and continuous dough rolls with a thickness of 5/6 mm, allowing the feeding of forming machines such as cappelletti machines or ravioli machines.
The dough laminator group consists of pairs of stainless steel rollers with special profiles mounted on four shoulders.
The external lateral shoulders are the seat of the bearings, while the two polyethylene inner shoulders are used to contain the dough and are 20 mm apart. from the steel shoulders; this eliminates any possibility of infiltration of moisture in the bearings.
With a simple maneuver, the polyethylene containment shoulders can be spaced from the cylinders, allowing thorough cleaning of all parts in contact with the dough.
The cleaning operations are facilitated thanks to the possibility of removing the conveyor belt and the shaft with blades of the mixing bowl.
The widely tested manufacturing technologies and safety devices make the use of the machine practical and safe.
|Model||A 160 DV||A 250-265 DV||A 300-320 DV||A 500-540 DV|
|Sheet width||160 mm||250-265 mm||300-320 mm||500-540 mm|
|Hourly production||150 kg/h||240 kg/h||300 kg/h||480 kg/h|
|20 + 20 kg||65 + 65 kg||65 +65 kg||65 + 65 kg|